Engagement photography sessions are so much fun! I’m always excited to meet newly engaged couples and learn how they met, and of course hear all about the proposal. This session was shot at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden. Definitely a great spot for engagement photos. A bit of advice for those of you looking to take portraits, arrive early or go during the week to secure the best locations. I went on a Monday, so much better! I didn’t have to fight the crowd or wait on other photographers to finish their sessions. It’s also better for the couple. It usually takes a few minutes for most couples to warm up and feel less awkward in front of the camera. On slower days with less people, you don’t have to worry about having an audience to make you feel even more uncomfortable.
- Dallas Engagement Photography at Lakeside Park with Tiffany + Cory
- Jennifer & Cliff’s Wedding at the Wildwood Inn in Denton Texas
- Jessica & Jonathan’s wedding at United Methodist Church in Arlington Texas
- Patty & Santiago’s Venetian Terrace Wedding
- Sara and Craig’s Wedding at the Morgan Creek Barn in Aubrey Texas